Our smpl One-Touch Radio & Music Player allows seniors, even those with significant cognitive decline from dementia, to listen to music they love, or their favorite radio stations.
Healthcare professionals and neurologists agree that listening to familiar music produces demonstrable increases in awareness, lucidity and recall. The smpl Radio & Music Player can be the lynchpin of a home-based music therapy regiment, giving caregivers an easy way to improve the quality of life for the ones they care for.
Caregivers can rest easy knowing that the smpl Radio & Music Player will entertain their loved ones in a safe & constructive manner while they attend to other tasks. Use the optional battery power feature to take the player with you while traveling or engaging in group activities.
Clinical testing has shown that our smpl Radio & Music Player is easy to use for persons with a wide variety of cognitive, sensory & mobility conditions. All the user needs to do is press one button to start the music playing. There are no menus to navigate, no wireless connections to manage, no accounts logins to remember.
The included 8GB removable memory stick comes pre-loaded with a selection of 75 beloved American Classics in mp3 format. Caregivers can add up to 1,000 additional songs, or audio books, so each Player can be loaded with the songs most beloved by the end user. You can even add audio books, radio plays or podcasts. The Radio can store up to 10 AM or FM stations, which are quickly accessible using large-form buttons on the top of the player.
The sleek, retro housing is constructed from wood to last a lifetime, while many of the player’s controls – including volume and tuning – are concealed behind a stylish cover to prevent accidental changes. The cherry red art deco housing evokes an earlier era while being more visible to those with visual impairments.
The Gift of Music – and Radio – Made smpl.
- Simple to operate – press large on/off button to play music/radio
- Retro style music box, speaker grill
- Included 8GB USB preloaded with 75 American Classic songs from 40’s & 60’s
- Music engages minds, improve awareness and clarity of expression and promotes independent living
- Hidden AM/FM radio & volume controls prevent accidental station & volume changes
- Store up to 10 stations in memory
- Highly durable wooden construction
- Family members/caregivers can upload additional favorite songs
- MP3 sound quality
- Portable option – 6 x C size batteries (not included)
- Download up to 1,000 additional songs, audiobooks or other audio recordings
- Music file format: MP3
- User controls: ON/OFF. RADIO/MUSIC and BACK/NEXT track
- Radio: AM and FM; Antenna; 10 station Radio station memory
- Hidden volume and radio controls behind removable panel on front of player. Prevents accidental changes to station and volume
- Ancillary control ports on back allow for use of remote switches & controls
- Headphone socket
- Power: AC 120 Volts. Portable: Insert 6 x C size batteries
- Power consumption: less than 300 mA – 1A at 9V
- Amplifier: 3W Class D mono audio amplifier
- Dimensions: 10″w x 6 1/8″ h x 5.75”d, 4 LB
Listening to music is shown to improve cognizance and lucidity
Stopped listening to music or radio
Retro styling and very simple operation engages any senior
Intimidated by technology
Nothing new to learn. Simply press the large ON/OFF button to play music or radio.
Listens to familiar music from formative years
Select their favorite songs from 75 American Classics (pre-loaded on USB memory stick) and/or download their preferred songs.